Saturday 13 February 2010

01/02/10


Just wanting to post something very hastily as my charger is nowhere to be seen and I have about 8 minutes of battery left!

So the only big thing happening for me recently was turning 20! And as strange as I thought it would be it's turned out to be not so bad. I feel like the same person I was as a teenager only slightly more focused (the only downside so far has been the constant teasing from my girlfriend about being an old man now).

I really don't have time to post much so I'll just post a clip of a movie I seen which I found to be really interesting and kind of inspiring.

The movie is Waking Life and it is an animated movie which explores a number of characters views of life and takes on philosophies in a very interesting way which is very different from any other movie I've ever watched.

I'm really running low on battery so I'll just post a clip.



xo!

No comments: