Monday 11 January 2010

Fox "News"


Hearing the name Sarah Palin side by side with Fox is like a match made in hell. I know I'm not an American and I can very easily avoid seeing this sham of a "fair and balanced" news programme, but it just never ceases to amaze me how truly awful it is and how totally unfair and unbalanced it is.

Having Sarah Palin on there is the perfect match. It's sickening really. But after finding out this bit of news I found these awesome video's of Bill Clinton going to town on a Fox News interviewer. As angry as it makes me to see this guy try to manipulate him the way he does, the response from Clinton is classic.








And just to prove my point again, here's a video of Bill O'Reilly.



Disgusting.

And again I'm obviously not an American and this is not a news channel I have to watch at all. But watching that, even from a British persons perspective, is truly angering and just plain wrong. It's also scary that channels like this influence a huge number of American citizens into believing exactly what they tell them. Truly terrifying stuff.

So yeah it's only a matter of time until Sarah Palin starts her new job with Fox News. And from the standard of their employees seen in the above video's, I think she'll be the perfect fit.





xo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing beats this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdDqSvJ6aHc

longstoryshort said...

haha, loved it!